Spiritual Technology Par Excellence!
The following physiological changes and parameters were noted in scientific studies of the Meditation on Twin Hearts by Glenn J. Mendoza, M.D.:
• Measurable changes on the pattern of electrical activity through the brain by electroencephalograph (EEG). Comparing EEG studies before and after meditation, there was a dramatic transition from beta waves to alpha waves and delta-theta waves in 14 meditators and non-meditators.
• An observable increase in brain synchrony (alpha-delta theta waves) between the two hemispheres of the brain after the Meditation on Twin Hearts. There was synchronization of brain waves initially between the same hemisphere and followed by synchrony between the frontal, middle and rear portions of the brain.
• A decrease in heart rate and respiratory rate after the Meditation on Twin Hearts.
• A positive relationship of skin conductance with the Meditation was observed in all subjects.
• An increase in nerve conduction electrical activity through electromyogram (EMG) of the scalene and extensor muscles of the arms.
• There was significant increase in plasma melatonin and serum serotonin following Meditation on Twin Hearts in a pilot study of 17 subjects and a follow-up study of 35 subjects.
The brain studies using P300 Qeeg analysis and 19 channel EEG recording before, during and after Meditation on Twin Hearts by Jeff Tarrant, PhD and Neus Raines, PhD showed:
• Regular meditators of Meditation on Twin Hearts (1,000 hours) were happier, less anxiety, calm and showed coping self-efficacy suggesting more positive outlook and are better equipped to manage difficulties in their lives.
• All subjects (regular meditators and non-meditators) exhibited significant decrease in anxiety immediately following Meditation on Twin Hearts. This makes the meditation an effective tool for anxiety and stress management in subjects with or without previous experience in meditation.
• Non-meditators and not regular meditators reported significant increase in happiness immediately following the meditation. It is likely that the experienced and regular meditators did not show significant changes due to a ceiling effect based on their pre-meditation scores.
• Regular meditators exhibited increase in gamma waves at all points of the meditation at the right insula. The right insula is involved in emotions and tend to increase in lovingkindness meditation.
• Experienced meditators showed quieting of the mind and relaxing attention focus.
• sLORETA analyses of gamma activation showed that experienced and regular meditators of the Meditation on Twin Hearts are engaged in the meditation by increasing attention, focus and emotional responsivity. These results as observed in published articles suggest that the Meditation on Twin Hearts are experienced as a focus attention and loving-kindess meditation by experienced meditators.
• Brain qualitative data during the study indicates that the Meditation on Twin Herts may be beneficial for all experienced levels, it appears the more experienced meditators engage their brain differently and may consequently experience different benefits.
Meditation on Twin Hearts is being used as a meditation tool for stress relief in Stress Management Programs.
• There is a noticeable relaxation of the body, calming of the emotions and stillness of the mind. Regular practice of Meditation on Twin Hearts include increasing contentment, happiness, inner peace and joy in life.
• There was improved and enhancement of relationships with spouses,family members and co-workers.
• Complete cessation of drug abuse following the Meditation on Twin Hearts has been reported.
• In conjunction with Pranic Healing, practice of the Meditation on Twin Hearts has also shown increased academic performance, athletic skills, behavioral functioning, improved memory and overall school and job performance.
Some sociological benefits include improved self-confidence, reduced anxiety, improved family life, improved relationships at home and at work, increased tolerance , improved job performance , and increased job satisfaction .
Meditation on Twin Hearts opens the awareness to the infinite reservoir of energy, creativity, and intelligence that lies deep within everyone.
• The meditation relaxes the body, calms the emotions and stills the mind.
• Regular practitioners of Meditation on Twin Hearts attain inner happiness, inner peace and fulfillment
• Meditation on Twin Hearts can achieve Illumination and profound expansion of consciousness
• Spiritual aspirants who practice this meditation regularly may experience envelopment of dazzling, even blinding light.
• Practitioners may also experience divine ecstasy and bliss, and a feeling of oneness with all creation.
• Regular practitioners of Meditation on Twin Hearts have increased sizes of chakras and auras making the energy body stronger and more dynamic.
• After practicing Meditation on Twin Hearts, Pranic Healers were noted to heal patients quicker than before and with amazing results.
• As a result of practicing Meditation on Twin Hearts, one becomes more intelligent and develops increased intuitive abilities.